A Community of Passionate ASL Interpreters
join our vibrant team
RISE is committed to providing the highest quality ASL interpreting services. To do so, we must meet the needs of our interpreters. We commit to providing you with full and accurate job details, prep materials, and relevant “pass down” information. Clear and quick responses to you are integral to our goal of providing reliable coordination of all services.
In addition to great administrative support, RISE offers the best scheduling system available. Our convenient online system allows you to access/download your schedule, view updated job details, submit invoices, update your availability, and maintain your contact information. It will also send you daily assignment reminders!Become an interpreter
Ready to Join the Team?
Become a RISE ASL Interpreter
Interested in community interpreting? Have talent and a positive attitude? If so, we would love to talk with you! Certification is preferred but if you are in the process, there are still opportunities for you. Click the button below to sign up. We will contact you shortly thereafter.Sign Up today
Need to Get RID, EIPA, or ESSE Certified?
We Offer ASL Certifications
- California Educational Code requires all classroom ASL interpreters to possess certification by: RID at any level, NAD (IV or V), EIPA (4.0+) or ESSE (4.0+)
- Educational Interpreter Performance Assesment (EIPA)
- Educational Signed Skills Evaluation (ESSE)
- Riverside City College http://www.rcc.edu/programs/certificate_details.cfm?code=128
- Mt. San Antonio College http://www.mtsac.edu/instruction/humanities/signlang/sl-interpreting_deg.html
- Palomar College http://www.palomar.edu/speech_and_asl/asl1.htm
- California State University, Northridge BA: Deaf Studies w/Concentration in ASL/English Interpreting
- Northern Colorado Univ (General and Legal online programs) http://www.unco.edu/doit/