You MUST have your Token with you when you go to take your exa. When you register and pay for your exam, the CASLI Exam System will email you with your uniquely assigned token connecting your name and RID Member Number with you to the test site. Failure to do so will result in forfeiting your exam and registration fees.
CASLI employs very strict testing security measures. One level of security involves your identification. You must bring at least one form of identification that meets the following requirements:
Your identification (ID) must:
- Display your first and last name exactly as it appears on your Authorization to Test Letter
- Have a permanently-affixed photograph of your face
- Be current — expired IDs will not be accepted
- Be an original document — no photocopies will be accepted
Acceptable forms of identification are:
- Government-issued driver’s license
- State ID card
- Military ID (except those with chips)
- Permanent resident visa or green card
Unacceptable forms of identification include:
- Employee identification or work badge
- University/college identification
If you do not present acceptable identification, you will not be allowed to take your exam, and it will be considered a missed appointment, even though you appeared at the test site.
A missed appointment forfeits the exam and all related fees. You would then be required to register and pay for the exam again in order to take the exam in the future.