Any employee who tests positive for COVID-19 or becomes aware that they have been in *close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 must report the positive result or exposure using our COVID Exposure Form.
*The CDC defines close contact as less than 6′ apart for 15 minutes or more.
Covid-19 testing is now available at multiple locations throughout Southern California.
- FDA provides information on which self-tests are authorized for use.
- Self-tests are performed by a person at home or anywhere.
- All instructions for performing the test must be followed.
- Self-tests can be used by anyone who is symptomatic regardless of their vaccination status.
- Unvaccinated persons with no COVID-19 symptoms can also use self-tests, especially if they were potentially exposed to someone with COVID-19.
K-12 public school order
A recent order issued by the state of California Department of Public Health on August 11, 2021 (Public Health Order - August 11, 2021) states that employees working in public schools are required to provide evidence of full vaccination or participate in weekly COVID testing.More information
Upload your Verification:
Vaccine, Testing, or your At-Home Attestation
Reminder: If you are unvaccinated and covering a K-12 assignment, you will need to submit negative test results on a weekly basis.